This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias Inc and it’s advertiser, El Yucateco, all opinions are mine alone.
Are you ready for a cracker recipe that is sure to be a huge hit at parties and make all your fellow moms, neighbors & relatives jealous? Do you want something that is simple too (only 5 ingredients!)? Well hold the phone people, ’cause I have just what you are looking for!
My paleo crackers blew up the internet a few months ago (okay not really blew up, more like slightly shook but whatever). I was so excited that they were a hit, I couldn’t wait to find other ways to jazz them up. I headed to Publix to gather a bunch of fun ingredients and started experimenting.
My favorite creation that day was my 5 alarm cheddar crackers made with El Yucateco Habenaro Hot Sauce. I read somewhere on the internet that spicy foods can help you burn more calories ( it must true because they can’t put anything on the internet that isn’t true, right? ) so these crackers must be good for you too, at least that’s what I tell myself as I’m scarfing them down by the handful and totally getting my #SauceOn. Anyway, whether they are ultra healthy or not, they are super easy to make and oh so yummy so you win either way!
Are you ready to knock some socks off with these crackers?
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp El Yucateco Red Habenero Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until you can form the mixture into a large ball
- Place ball on a sheet of parchment paper
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the ball and roll to about 1/4 thick
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before breaking apart. Serve warm or cold. Store in an airtight container in the pantry for 2 days (yeah right, like they will last that long!)
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until you can form the mixture into a large ball
Place ball on a sheet of parchment paper
Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the ball and roll to about 1/4 thick
Cut into squares with a pizza cutter
Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes
Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before breaking apart. Serve warm or cold. Store in an airtight container in the pantry for 2 days (yeah right, like they will last that long!)
That’s it, so simple and sooooooo good! Serve them at your next party with ranch or blue cheese for dipping (to cut the heat).
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Julie@Sweet and Spicy Monkey says
Jennifer Johnson says
The Hungry Mum says
Oriana @mommyhoodsdiary says
Dina@Kitchen Dreaming says
Paula Bendfeldt says
Kelly Smith says