Being a busy mom of 6 kids, I am a huge fan of hacks. Life hacks, cleaning hacks, money saving hacks and parenting hacks are some of my favorites – let’s face it, if something can make life a little easier, I am all for it. When you’re running errands or going to doctor’s appointments with 6 kids in tow, it can be pure chaos. I try to plan ahead to make things run as smoothly as possible. There have been days where it seems almost impossible to keep everyone cool, calm and collected. When I say everyone I mean me, of course lol.
I recently found a parenting hack that has saved my sanity several times over and of course I must share it with all of my lovely readers. This hack has saved me in the grocery store, the dry cleaner, the dentist, the doctor and especially in the car. I know that since it’s been so helpful and awesome for us, it’s definitely going to be a lifesaver for others as well. I am talking about Amazon Underground and if you haven’t heard about it, you’re gonna want to pay attention to these 5 ways that Amazon Underground makes parenting easier.
1. It’s FREE! Last time I let the kids download apps it ended up costing me a small fortune. With Amazon Underground, that’s never a worry. You get access to over 3,000 apps and games that are 100% FREE when you download from Amazon Underground on your Amazon Fire tablet or Android smartphone. This takes a load off my shoulders when I need to make an important phone call and need to keep the kids occupied for a little while. I feel confident that they can choose a fun game that won’t have any hidden costs that will surprise me later. You will see the “Actually Free” sash right on the games picture.
2. It’s Educational! I said the games are fun, but what I didn’t tell you yet is that there is a great variety of games that are not only free and fun, they are educational also. I don’t have to feel guilty about using an “electronic babysitter”. I can feel good knowing that my children are enjoying themselves and playing a game that is just plain fun for them but they are learning at the same time. I always say kids learn best when they are having fun, and Amazon Underground offers all types of cool educational games for kids. Underground has over 300+ premium Education apps like Dr. Panda, Flashcard Machine, Easy French, etc. There are apps for children of all ages to learn from. There are even Interactive Reading Apps from Susan Boynton, Little Critters, Dr. Seuss and more, seriously something for everyone!
3. It’s Productive! Productivity is no problem with Underground apps like ListOn (great for grocery shopping!), Money Center and Jorte Calendar. These apps help me keep us on schedule, on budget and keep my sanity in check!
4. It’s Rewarding! When my kids really go above and beyond my expectations, whether it be schoolwork, chores or just doing something really special, I like to treat them to a little reward. It used to be their favorite dinner or dessert or maybe some extra TV or video game time. These days, their reward of choice is a new game from Amazon Underground. These FREE games have made such a great impression on my kids, they can’t get enough of them! I definitely would recommend using the Amazon Underground as a part of your reward system at home.
5. It’s not just for kids! Now, you can see how awesome Amazon Underground is for the kids right? Well, it’s just as cool for us adults also! Hey, don’t judge – a happy parent makes a happy child and a happy child makes parenting easier. Are you with me so far? Yes? Great! After a long day of work and taking care of my parental duties I am ready to relax. It may just be 20 minutes before I fall asleep, but Amazon Underground has made that little bit of me time even better.
There are dozens of premium Lifestyle Apps such as White Noise Sound Machine Pro, Zen: Coloring Book for Adults, Simply Yoga, and so many more. Of course the first thing I did was download the Zen:Coloring Book for Adults. The past few nights I have been rediscovering my love of coloring with this adult coloring book and I have to admit it’s really bringing me back to being a little girl with a fresh box of crayons. It’s very nostalgic! Simply Yoga is next on my list, I have been wanting to get into yoga for a while and now I have no excuse not to. I can’t wait to get started. I may be having more fun than my kids!
Today #ontheblog I’m spilling the beans on how #amznunderground makes parenting easier! #ad #momlife #mommylifestyle A video posted by Jordyn Michelle 💕💖💕 (@almostsupermom1) on
The Amazon Underground catalog of 100% free apps & games is part of the Amazon Appstore. It gives you access to content that you would pay for in other app stores, totally free! You will have access to premium apps & games that are fun and so easy that even your little ones can play. It’s a great way to take a break and enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of your day. You can learn more about the Amazon App store and the Amazon Underground catalog of 100% free apps & games and get access on your Android smartphone by clicking HERE.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.