*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
Can you hear summer calling your name? It’s right around the corner and along with it comes back yard BBQs, picnics and lazy afternoons lounging outside. I love, love, love summer and all the fun that comes with it!
One of my favorite summer traditions is making this refreshing strawberry lemonade for my family to enjoy on warm summer afternoons.
It is the perfect summer time treat and is always a hit. Best part is that it’s super easy to make!
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 4-6 lemons (enough to get about 3/4 cups lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 1/2 quarts of water
- 1 cup ice
- Juice lemons either by hand or with a juicer until you have ¾ cups of lemon juice
- Run your lemon juice through a strainer to get out all the seeds and pulp.
- Pour lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- Add 1 cup of sugar, water and the lemon extract.
- Stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender until you have a smooth liquid
- Add strawberry puree to the lemonade mixture and stir well.
- Add ice and serve
Super easy! You should totally make a batch today. It’s practically summer anyway, right?
Tez @ Chile and Salt says
Theresa @DearCreatives says
handmade by amalia says