I made these the other day after grabbing some sweet potato chips that were BOGO at Kroger the other day. I admit that I went a little crazy stocking up and my pantry looks like I’m preparing for the zombie apocalypse, but whatever, sweet potato chips are awesome. They are even more awesome when you top them with BBQ chicken, bacon and cheese. Talk about a match made in heaven, this combination of flavors will leave you absolutely weak in the knees. I’m not even kidding.
5 based on 5 review(s)
- 1 bag Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pour chips on a cookie sheet
- Spread chicken and bacon over the chips
- Cover with cheese
- Cook on top rack for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Serve warm
My family gobbled this up in less than 10 minutes, I had to fight them off with a rolling pin just to get some good pictures. This will now be a regular in the lunch rotation for sure.
Hmmmmmm….. I wonder what other amazing creations I can make with sweet potato chips. Any ideas?
Kaila (GF Life 24/7) says
Lisa L. says
Karla - A Season On The Mountain says