So bear with me the next few weeks as I go flatbread crazy. I’m so in love with using my paleo cracker recipe as a flatbread. I have probably gone seriously overboard as I have close to 6 flatbread recipes lined up for y’all in the next few weeks.
It’s so good, so versatile and so easy to make that I can’t help but exploit it and create all kinds of new goodies.
When I made this one, I was kind of in a picnick-y, backyard barbeque-y kind of mood. This bad boy has all the good stuff on it, bbq sauce, grilled chicken, pineapple, a sprinkle of jack cheese and of course bacon, ’cause bacon is the best thing on the planet. For real.
I pretty much made this one the same way I made the Spicy Garlic Chicken Flatbread a few weeks ago. This time I added some rosemary to the flatbread crust along with the garlic to really kick up the flavor. Holy crap was it awesome!
If you are looking for a quick and easy BBQ style lunch or light dinner, this will fit the bill perfectly and will satisfy your summer BBQ cravings!
- Paleo cracker recipe
- 1 cup grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 to 1 cup jack cheese
- Prepare the paleo cracker recipe according to the directions found here . Only do not cut it before putting it in the oven.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes
- Remove from oven and pour the sauce over crust.
- Add chicken, bacon and pineapple
- Sprinkle cheese over the chicken, bacon and pineapple
- Broil on high for 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden.
- Serve warm.