Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackToSchool #CollectiveBias
Apple Slice Donuts
It’s back to school time! Even though my kids don’t actually “go” to school, we still enjoy all the energy of these weeks before school starts. We have our own “back to school” traditions that include new clothes, new school supplies (don’t you love the smell of new crayons!?) and a unique back to school treat. This year I’m planning a super fun back to school treat! Apple Slice Donuts and Danimals® yogurt!
Don’t these look amazing?! They are super yummy too. Win-win!
I always pair my kids’ fun treats with Danimals® yogurt for a couple reasons.
1. They taste delicious.
2. They are the perfect on the go ready solution to fuel their adventures during and after school.
3. No artificial flavors
4. Great source of calcium and Vitamin D
Basically, Dannon® Danimals® Strawberry Explosion/Wild Watermelon Flavor Smoothies and Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt Pouches are nutritious snacks that I can feel good about feeding my kids.
Now onto the donuts!
These are super easy to make and your kids will go nuts for them. Have them waiting for them when they get home from school (with a Danimals® smoothie or pouch) and you will be voted mom of the year!
So easy and so yummy! Your kids will be begging you to make these every single day!
Tips for awesome Apple Slice Donuts and Danimals® Yogurt:
- Make sure you dry the apple slices off really well so the cream cheese and hazelnut will spread evenly
- Add some flavor (like almond extract or vanilla) to the cream cheese for a fun kick.
- Keep Danimals® Smoothies refrigerated (do not freeze) until ready to serve
- Freeze Danimals® Pouches before putting them in your kids lunch boxes 🙂
Hope you enjoy these as much as we do! Happy back-to-schooling!
What is your favorite back to school treat? Share it in the comments below.