Delicious, easy, homemade Gingerbread Latte recipe that will have you craving more long after the holidays are over.
*Affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
Gingerbread Latte Recipe
With Thanksgiving over it’s time to jump right into the Christmas season! Time for all things Christmas-y. Time for Christmas carols, putting up the tree, and all things gingerbread flavored!
As you have probably guessed, I love all things Christmas, but probably one of my favorite things is a yummy Gingerbread Latte. I love to curl up on the couch before everyone wakes up (including the sun) and sit by the light of the Christmas tree, latte in hand, and watch the sun come up. It’s so centering to have that quiet time during the crazy holiday season; I look forward to it every year.
This latte is simple to make, no fancy machinery needed, and rivals the taste of a certain coffee house giant 😉 You won’t find any red cup controversies here, just amazing flavors that will warm you to your soul.
Ready for it?
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup strongly-brewed coffee
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until just hot (do not boil!)
- While milk is heating combine the coffee or espresso, molasses, maple syrup, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small bowl and mix together until well-combined.
- Remove milk from heat, stir in coffee mixture and mix well.
- Serve warm (or over ice for a tasty iced latte)
- You can add whipped cream and a caramel drizzle for some extra flavor (my favorite!)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g
So simple, right? I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Still craving more gingerbread goodness? Here are some more of my favorite gingerbread recipes <3