This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CanYouCoffee #CollectiveBias
I think any mom can agree that nothing starts a day quite like a fresh cup of coffee. I will wake up before everyone else just so I can enjoy that first cup of coffee in peace and quiet while I prepare for the day. Missing that first cup of coffee throws everything off for the entire day, I’m grumpy, the kids are grumpy and my to-do list falls to the wayside. Yeah, I’d say my coffee routine is pretty vital to a good day.
It also has to be the right kind of coffee. Bad coffee = Bad day. In my house, we run on Dunkin’. Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee is our favorite coffee, we don’t need anything fancy, we just need to get the job done as deliciously as possible and Dunkin’ Donuts® Original Blend Coffee is a staple. Dunkin’ Donuts® has always been the brand to GET PEOPLE GOING AND KEEP THEM GOING, so they can MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR DAY, every day.
I’m super excited that we can now grab our favorite coffee in a convenient 30oz canister at Publix. The Dunkin’ Donuts® 30oz. Canister is the Original Blend we know and love, in an awesome new canister.
So, not only can you get the coffee you love that keeps you going all day, you can get it in a canister (more coffee, yay!) and from now until September 5th, you can save $1.50 with this digital coupon when you grab your Dunkin’ Donuts® 30oz. Canister at Publix. More coffee, less money? Um, yes please!
So now that you know what kind of coffee you are going to get from now on and where you are going to buy it, let’s talk about what you are going to eat with it, because let’s be honest, if you don’t have something yummy with your coffee, it’s like you’re not even trying 😉
This is where this DELICIOUS Mini Almond Bundt Cake Recipe comes in. It’s sweet, it’s almond-y (that’s a word, right?) and it’s the perfect compliment to the perfect cup of The Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee.
5 based on 3 review(s)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 5 egg whites
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Using a stand mixer, beat the egg whites with the whisk attachment until they are stiff and form peaks. Set aside in the fridge.
- Cream the butter for about 2 minutes (using the beater blade attachment until it is white in appearance.
- Add the sugar to the butter and beat until fluffy (about another 1-2 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the milk and almond extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture alternately with the milk.
- Add the stiffly beaten eggs to the cake batter. Fold the egg whites in gently. Do not overmix at this point. If you do, your cake will become more dense.
- Grease and flour a mini bundt cake pan.
- Pour the cake batter equally into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until the top bounces back when you touch it.
- Allow the cakes to cool for 10 minutes, then loosen the edges and remove them from the pans to a wire rack, allowing them to cool completely.
- While the cakes are cooling, prepare the frosting.
- combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until light an fluffy.
- Put icing in a piping bag with a small tip and drizzle across the top of the mini bundt cakes.
- Top with with sliced almonds (optional)
- Calories 7976
- Total Fat: 326 g 501.54%
- Saturated Fat: 197 g 985%
- Cholesterol: 891 mg 297%
- Sodium: 6757 mg 281.54%
- Potassium: 2569 mg 73.4%
- Total Carbohydrate: 1098 g %
- Sugar: 732 g
- Protein: 177 g
- Vitamin A: 200.62%
- Calcium: 753 mg 75.3%
- Iron: 31 mg 172.22%
Heavenly, right?! What are you waiting for?! You can make this right now!
Hope you enjoy it as much as do!
Leave a Reply