Looking for a party mix recipe that is sure to be a hit at your next event? This S’mores Party Mix recipe is sure to be a hit anywhere you serve it! Yum!
*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
S’mores Party Mix
I’m back with s’more goodness. Haha, see what I did there? Anyway, hopefully, you’ve already made my last 3 s’mores recipes and loved them. In case you missed them you can find them here:
Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
Now you can add this delicious S’mores Party Mix to your repertoire and be the hit of the next party you serve them at….or you can be like me and make a bowl and just eat it all yourself. Whatever, no judgment here. You do you.
Get ready to have your s’mores world rocked.
Yields 8 servings
5 based on 2 review(s)
- 2 cups chocolate chex cereal
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- 2 cups golden grahams cereal
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- Mix it all together and then eat it!
- Calories 2762
- Total Fat: 107 g 164.62%
- Saturated Fat: 64 g 320%
- Cholesterol: 77 mg 25.67%
- Sodium: 1032 mg 43%
- Potassium: 1420 mg 40.57%
- Total Carbohydrate: 420 g %
- Sugar: 284 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Vitamin A: 39.8%
- Calcium: 907 mg 90.7%
- Iron: 32 mg 177.78%
- If you want a more authentic s’more experience, you can melt the marshmallows by placing everything on a baking sheet and broiling for 5 minutes before you drizzle the chocolate.
- These make great road trip, or park snacks (if you don’t melt the marshmallows) store in plastic zipper bags for an easy snack!
- You can also melt some chocolate wafers and drizzle over the top if you are into a more chocolatey experience.
Leave a Reply