*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
I’m a sucker for anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter. I even have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to my obsession. Unhealthy? Probably. Do I care? Not even a little bit 😉
I think it’s hereditary, my mom, my brother and my sister would probably sell their first born for some chocolatey peanut butter goodness. I’ve even passed it down to my kids, Halloween has been known to end in a cage match over the last Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. You can imagine how well this ice cream recipe went over 🙂
Y’all are lucky that I was even able to take pictures of it. The kids were circling the table like hungry vultures waiting for their opportunity to feed.
Hopefully the chocolate peanut butter lovers in your family will love it as much as we did!
- 2 cups heavy cream (whole milk will work too, it just won't be as creamy)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice, I prefer honey or honey granules
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- Put cream, chocolate, peanut butter and sugar in a blender
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute)
- Stir in peanut butter cups
- Pour in freezer safe container and freeze for 4-6 hours
- Scoop, serve, enjoy!
- Calories 2594
- Total Fat: 209 g 321.54%
- Saturated Fat: 119 g 595%
- Cholesterol: 542 mg 180.67%
- Sodium: 410 mg 17.08%
- Potassium: 813 mg 23.23%
- Total Carbohydrate: 178 g %
- Sugar: 157 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Vitamin A: 141.12%
- Calcium: 348 mg 34.8%
- Iron: 4 mg 22.22%