*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
I’m hesitant to share this oh so yummy recipe with you. I’m selfish and I kind of like being the only one who knows how to make these delicious, gluten free appetizers. Oh well, the desire to be a people pleaser usually beats out my selfish side…. I have to resist the urge to channel Sally Field (You like me! You really like me!) every time somebody clicks on one of my recipes.
These little bites really are a perfect appetizer and pretty easy as far as appetizers go. Perfect for any get together, but they are especially popular during football season.
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (we usually use Frank’s)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup whole, plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (organic valley raw cheddar is perfect in this recipe!)
- Gluten free cracker bowls (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Scoop into cracker bowls.
- To make the cracker bowls, you will need a mini muffin pan and a batch of my Paleo/Gluten Free Crackers , We are going to change it up a little bit though. After you roll the dough out, use a cookie cutter (approx 3 inch diameter) and cut out the dough into circles, place the circles in the muffin pan, being careful not to tear them. Bake per the original recipe.
- Fill the cracker bowls with the buffalo chicken.
Easy peasy! Incredibly delicious too 🙂
Becca from ItsYummi! says
Jennifer Johnson says
Rach @ EazyPeazyMealz says
Claire @ A Little Claireification says
Maggie@ Polka Dots in the Country says
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says