This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnicornSnackPack #CollectiveBias
If you have spent anytime reading my blog, you know that I’m kind of a unicorn junkie. I love all things glittery and unicorn-y (totally a word!). With 5 girls in my life, I had to get on the unicorn bandwagon pretty early on in my parenting career, way before it was even cool. Now I’m all in on all things unicorn.
Several months ago, I made these fantastic Unicorn Donuts, and today I’m thrilled to share another magical unicorn recipe with you. Magical No Bake Unicorn Pie! Doesn’t that name just make you want to jump onto your unicorn and start flying over rainbows??? Not only is the name magical, this fantastical creation tastes pretty amazing too!
This Unicorn Pie recipe is as awesome as it is mainly because of these new, limited edition Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups.
Look how pretty and unicorn-y they are!! These pudding cups will transform any day into a magical wonderland. How can simple pudding cups do that you ask? Well, first of all, they have unicorn tattoos included with each pudding pack, plus you can visit the Snack Pack website for fun printables. These cups are also a favorite at my house because they don’t contain any high fructose corn syrup and they contain 0g trans fat per serving. Win!
Now comes the best part! The recipe for this pretty and tasty Magical No Bake Unicorn Pie. Woohoo!
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies such
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 2 8 oz containers of whipped topping
- Food coloring (yellow and purple)
- 6 Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups (3 blue, 3 pink)
- Crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a 7" spring form pan.
- Press down the crumbs into the bottom and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- While the crust chills, Whip the cream cheese until it's light and fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and sugar, and mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Split cream cheese mixture in half.
- Using the food coloring, color one half of mixture yellow and the other half purple.
- Spread the yellow mixture over the crust, then spread the purple mixture on top of the yellow.
- Scoop out the blue pudding cups and spread over the yellow layer.
- Scoop out the pink pudding cups and layer on top of the blue layer.
- Put several dollops of whipped topping on the final layer and decorate with sprinkles (optional)
- Chill for 4 hours then serve.
- Calories 1920
- Total Fat: 168 g 258.46%
- Saturated Fat: 101 g 505%
- Cholesterol: 506 mg 168.67%
- Sodium: 1353 mg 56.38%
- Potassium: 496 mg 14.17%
- Total Carbohydrate: 80 g %
- Sugar: 69 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Vitamin A: 97.62%
- Calcium: 342 mg 34.2%
- Iron: 1 mg 5.56%
These pudding cups are only available at Walmart for a limited time, so if you want to make yours (or your kids day more magical) go and grab yours now! Not only are they perfect for this recipe, they are perfect snacks for after school or a fun treat in your kid’s lunch box or perfect for when you need a magical moment in your day ;).
Leave a Reply