*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
I’m back with another delightful cranberry recipe! Told you it was going to be cranberry overload over here. I adapted these from my fabulous Gluten Free Orange and Pomegranate Muffins (if you haven’t tried them, you really need to, they are crazy good). Really don’t have too much to say about them other than if you don’t try them you are missing out.
Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour or sunflower seed flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind will do, I used raw milk for these, but coconut milk is just as good)
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen if you must) cranberries
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp room temperature butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Gently fold in the cranberries.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top and serve warm.
- Combine everything in a small bowl and using a pastry cutter, 2 knives or your fingers mix until crumbly (that’s a word, right?).
Hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Happy baking!
Yum Girl says