*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
Are you pumpkined out yet? I hope not because I have a marvelous pumpkin muffin recipe that I’m dying to share with you! It’s no secret that I love all things fall and pumpkin screams fall to me. It’s time to unleash the pumpkin spice!
These gluten free pumpkin muffins are incredibly easy to make and taste just as good, if not better than their gluten filled counterparts. The use of the same maple frosting that is on my Grain Free Carrot Cake makes this recipe pretty much Heaven on earth. Healthy meets tasty in this scrumptious fall inspired muffin!
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 2 cups almond flour or sunflower seed flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind will do, I used raw milk for these, but coconut milk is just as good)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Drizzle with glaze and serve warm.
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy(approx 4 to 5 minutes)
- Add whipped cream and maple syrup and beat again until light and fluffy.
Hope you enjoy them as much as my family does! Happy baking!
Carol Lewis says