Summer Fruit Sangria. Refreshing sangria recipe perfect for picnics, pool parties or relaxing on your porch on a warm summer evening.
*Caution, affiliate links ahead…Don’t worry, I’ll use the money for something practical, like wine…. or a pony!
Summer Fruit Sangria
It’s no secret that I love a good drink, with 6 kids under foot all day, it’s nice to have a drink once in awhile to unwind. Some of my favorites are:
S’more to Life than Laundry
Now I can add this Summer fruit sangria to the list! It’s so refreshing and absolutely delicious. It screams summer. One sip will have you dreaming of lazy summer days chilling on the porch chatting with your best friends while the kids play outside. I’m a sucker for fruity drinks and this one really hits the spot, it keeps really well too so I whip a big ole batch and keep it in the fridge to enjoy all week long.
I can’t even describe how incredible this recipe is, so I’ll just leave this video. You’ll get the idea 😉
See told ya it was amaze-balls! Ready for the recipe??
Yields 6 servings
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 cups cantaloupe chunks
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat then add mint.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup through mesh sieve.
- Chill syrup until ready to use.
- In a pitcher combine wine, orange juice, Cointreau and mint syrup.
- Add cantaloupe and watermelon chunks and stir well.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh mint leaf.
- Calories 90
- Total Fat: 0 g 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0 g 0%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 13 mg 0.54%
- Potassium: 226 mg 6.46%
- Total Carbohydrate: 32 g %
- Sugar: 28 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Vitamin A: 42.52%
- Calcium: 41 mg 4.1%
- Iron: 1 mg 5.56%
Told it was awesome! Hope you enjoy it! Happy wine-ing!
I would love to hear what your favorite Sangria recipe is! Share it in the comments below 🙂
Leave a Reply